PUT YOUR SKIN
IN GOOD HANDS
Balance, Reguvenate, Self love
At Surya we believe you don't need much, for happy healthy skin.
We're back to basics and our goal is to spread this natural skincare solution as far and wide as we can.
We focus on the power of our mind and thoughts, blended with organic oils for happy healthy clients.
What Clients Love About Us
I have seen Neha twice for laser hair removal
and both times she gave me excellent service!
I am definitely going to continue going here.
It was my first time at Surya and I really enjoyed my facial. Neha uses all natural and organic ingredients. I was very impressed by her attention to details and how each step of the facial is performed thoroughly.
As someone who suffers from white and black heads, extractions are very crucial. I have been to a lot of wellness centres and spas, Neha is by far the best I have come across. What sets Surya apart from the other spas is the experience - it’s very personalized and you are not rushed.
Keep up the good work :)
LOVE WHAT WE DO?
PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW
Surya Med Spa is the ONLY skincare place I completely trust. Neha has helped me adapt to a more simplistic skin care routine and I’ve seen the difference over the years. The meditation facials are outta this world amazing!
Quick COVID Update
We are back in phase 2:
No facials are being performed at this time.
Here are a few changes we are making to
keeping a safe environment for staff and clients.
1. Wash your hands prior to the treatment, we also have a sink, soap and sanitizer for when you arrive.
2. Please cancel your appointment if you are experiencing a fever or any symptoms, reschedule for a better time.
3. Please reschedule for 14 days after, if you or a close loved one has been travelling anywhere.
4. We ask that you come alone.
5. We are asking our clients to preferably wait outside until we are done with our previous appointment.
Message upon arrival and we will message when we're ready for you.
6. There is extra time between clients - however if you are late for your appointment by more than 10 minutes,
we will be canceling and having to reschedule. You will be charged for 50% of the treatment cost.
If you genuinely are not feeling well. It's not a problem.
We encourage you to call us whenever you know and just cancel the appointment, there will of course be no charge.
We just ask that you please respect our time as well as all of our fellow clients.
7. The waiting room will be open but you must have a mask on if you are indoors and in contact with other clients.
8. We will be using medical grade sanitization practices as we always have been.
9. Our hours of operation are now changing.
We heard your requests and have taken this time to make changes in our weekly schedule.
Surya will now be open on Sunday’s, Monday’s, Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s.
We will be closed Thursday’s, Friday’s & Saturday’s.
We appreciate your patience during this uncertain time and we hope you are staying safe.
Can't wait to see you! Xx
AND BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Our Hours of Operation:
10:00am - 6:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday - Saturday
We are excited to announce a few changes in our schedule and availability.
We heard your requests and we've made the changes.
We will be open 4 days a week:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
For same day appointments please give us a call.
We will absolutely try our best to accomodate your request.
However, there are no guarantees.
And we thank you for your understanding.
To avoid any possible disappointments and to receive the time that is best for you,
we encourage all clients to please book a few weeks in advance.